Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dreamin' of a Pink Christmas

I had a LOT of fun making pink cards for the current Jingle Belles challenge. I made four cards, although I decided I won't post them all. One of my biggest problems with card-making is that I'm not very fast. I spend hours on one card, which makes it very disappointing when I am not overly pleased with the result. But I have to admit, even the cards that I'm not crazy about are more fun to give than a store bought card!

This one was very fast. I inked some snowflakes on a pink card, added a pink ribbon, white bow and a chipboard ornament and voila! The one thing I canot figure out is how other people make such nice bows.

3 comments:

  1. Bow tying just takes practice ... there are lots of videos and links (here's one http://www.paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/howto/tie-bow.html) there's also a tool called a bow-easy ... love the pink on pink snowflakes with that fantstic ornament ... I think your bow looks fabulous too ... so glad you went pink for the cure with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how ♥LUSCIOUS♥!!! i looooooove this one... i love the subtle stamping, the gorgeous ornament, the perfect bow (well it IS... i don't know if it took you more than one try but it LOOKS awesome!) and in fact i love every single thing about this. and for the record, i'm super-slow, too; luckily there is no statute of limitations on papercrafting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely fun card, great snowflake background. I can take ages on a single card too but that's the fun bit for me.

    ReplyDelete