Wednesday, October 3, 2012

For my (snow)flaky friends

I've been so busy that I never finished my card for the last Jingle Belles challenge, Going Postal. Lucky for me, it worked out to use it for the new challenge, snow-inspired Christmas cards! I love this Stampendous snowy postcard stamp I found at a little shop in Rapid City, SD, where my sister and I were visiting relatives. I stamped some Tim Holtz grungy snowflakes on craft paper as background and used colored pencils to give it a little sumpin sumpin.

3 comments:

  1. Love that gorgeous postcard ... the sparkly embellishments are the perfect touch ... and I love the snowflake background too ... fabulous holiday card ... so glad your card worked out for this week's prompt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ♥WOW♥!!! this is one gorgeous "double header" of a card... it does indeed work perfectly for both the "postal" and "snowy" prompts! love, love, ♥LOVE♥ that gorgeous stamp... but then part of it is you have the talent to make the stamped pc the center of a lovely card, too!!!

    ReplyDelete